It is interesting to note that real Las Vegas casinos start taking Bitcoin as a payment currency. So far, few of them made that decision, but the process is launched as a whole: an innovative precedent in an unshakable niche has been created. Bitcoin Vegas integration says that after all, the crypto currency has a great future in the world of gambling. There were some doubts about this recently.
In general, Bitcoin casinos began to open several years ago on the first wave of popularity growth of the cryptocurrencies. Feeling a gold mine, some entrepreneurs began to create the first crypto-currency online casinos. The idea seemed promising, but the quantity won the quality at that time. Rather, the lack of the right amount of players to make Bitcoin gambling profitable for such projects. Even three years ago, too few people (and, at the same time, online gambling fans) knew and understood blockchain technology enough to play online casinos for Bitcoin. Only a few Bitcoin casino projects of those times managed to survive and prosper today.
What was later, we all already know. Bitcoin began to grow in price, the benefits of its use became known to a wide range of people, and casinos that accept this crypto currency as payment for in-game services have become relevant and profitable. Lots of popular traditional online casinos also changed according to the trend, adding the BTC as one of the replenishment methods.
Bitcoin in a web casino
By the way, why is it good to use Bitcoin in a web casino? There are several reasons for this at once. Perhaps, some of them lots of gamblers still don’t know.
- Security is synonymous for blockchain. All operations made with the use of user’s Bitcoin-wallet do not require payment data specification. So you don’t save personal information about yourself in Internet and automatically protect yourself from its potential theft.
- This is completely anonymous. You can hide the fact that you play at Bitcoin casino if necessary, and it is also a panacea for players from countries where online casinos are prohibited by law.
- Practically complete absence of commissions is real for crypto-currency casinos. There’s no need in compliance with the payment systems requirements that can take unpleasant transaction costs. So the player and the casino get benefits at the same time.
- Fiat money transfer to the in-game account (or withdrawal) is always carefully checked by payment systems, which can take up to 24 hours or more. Similar actions with Bitcoin-wallet can be passed in a few minutes.
- Bitcoin can be divided into very small parts, so the minimum bet threshold is very profitable (you can play for sports interest practically).
Casinos in Vegas
|1||Read Review||Bonus 100% up to €100 or 1 BTC||Use Link||Visit|
|2||Read Review||300 Free Spins No wager||SLOTS||Visit|
|3||Read Review||100% up to 5 BTC + 100 FS||Use Link||Visit|
|4||Read Review||100% up to 5 BTC + 100 FS||Use Link||Visit|